Welcome to the $750 Let It Snow Cash Giveaway!
Christmas is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited! I wanted to spread some Christmas cheer to everyone so I have joined forces with a group of bloggers to bring you this great giveaway. One lucky winner will receive $500 cash and five others will win $50 cash!
Enter to win $500 or $50 cash via PayPal.
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Refer your friends using your unique link to earn even more chances to win.
Ends at 11:59pm EST on December 22nd, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway was coordinated by Giveaway Promote.
Fall and Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love all of the treats and goodies that come along with the holidays and wanted to share a delish Gingerbread Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting recipe with all of you.
Gingerbread Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 3/4 cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup water
Peppermint Frosting Ingredients:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1-pound box powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground peppermint flavoring and 2-3 drops red food coloring
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, just enough to make a frosting consistency that’s ready to pipe
Gingerbread Cupcakes Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place liners in a 12 cupcake pan.
To make the cupcakes:
Sift all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl: flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
Whisk together butter (make sure it’s melted butter!), light brown sugar, molasses, and the egg.
Alternate adding the water and dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir until completely combined.
Scoop the batter evenly into the cupcake liners.
Bake the cupcakes for 20 to 22 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and transfer them to a rack to cool.
To make the frosting:
Beat together the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar and peppermint oil, beating well.
Add the food coloring and then the milk a little at a time, until the frosting is spreadable.
Fill a piping bag with the frosting, and pipe large swirls on top of the cooled cupcakes or simply frost by hand.